DBH Group provides companies physical infrastructure, business services and manages a venture capital fund.
Our goal is to assist companies in domestic and regional expansion while helping them streamline their operations.
We support early-stage enterprises via first-round capital investment.
Business model of DBH Group has three pillars: it ensures a complete business infrastructure for enterprises operating in Central and Eastern Europe. On the other hand, DBH provides services to help companies expanding into the markets in North America, Western-Europe and Asia through its extensive international network and local experts. Thirdly, DBH has its own venture capital fund and can provide some companies with financing.
- We are working together with Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County within the framework of the Hungary-Romania Cross-border Co-operation Programme. The general objective of the programme is to bring the different actors – people, economic actors and communities – closer to each other, in order to better exploit opportunities offered by the joint development of the border area.Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County
- “The Exact Globe Next solution provided by DBH IT Services makes in-house process management more efficient at Ardagh. This competitive advantage makes us shine among competitors since we can react to customer needs and requests more quickly by using a proficient process management solution. Proper processes generate prompt and correct billing as well, which makes the life of our customers and accountants equally easy and reassuring.”Tamás Somogyi Controller, Ardagh Aluminium Packaging Hungary Kft.
- “Our corporation is a constantly growing business based on international standards and is devoted to long-term business relationships. This is why we have chosen the reliable financial services of DBH Finance.” Neostratus provides secure and reliable, cloud-based, outsourced business mail exchange, communication and collaboration services to businesses in Middle Europe.András TüdősCTO, Neostratus Zrt.
- "Seed Star Battle was a very cheerful event, in such a strong competition it was a glory to be a participant without a high podium glory! We hope the network acquired during this startup program will mean a lot to us in the future." Pontolo is an off-the-shelf cloud-based loyalty system which allows Merchants to launch their own independent loyalty program and track their existing and potential customers. Merchants can also promote their special offers to their users.Márton LonkaiCEO, Pontolo
- “Our law firm works in the fields of telecommunications, IT, and real estate, so we were looking for an office where our potential clients would work, in a representative environment with high-quality design. The services of DBH have great added value, and are ideal for small, but quickly expanding companies. The offices are immediately available and ready for use, so they are the optimal choice for firms who would rather concentrate on core business than administration, and are very much ready to grow.”Dr. Balázs LohnManaging Director, Lohn Law Firm
- “As an international enterprise the high-tech environment in Infopark was very important to us. Our company works in a special innovative business sector, so we have to be open to innovation, and we have to react flexibly to changes in the market. That is why we chose the serviced offices of DBH, so that we could flexibly adjust our company size to the demands of the market.”Attila ParádiCountry Manager, Alcatel One Touch
DBH was founded in 1994 by Hungarian and Dutch local governments and development agencies in the city of Maastricht. It was the first Hungarian company of regional interest, which worked in the field of economic and business development and was established to operate outside the Hungarian borders.