DBH Group provides companies physical infrastructure, business services and manages a venture capital fund.
Our goal is to assist companies in domestic and regional expansion while helping them streamline their operations.
We support early-stage enterprises via first-round capital investment.
Business model of DBH Group has three pillars: it ensures a complete business infrastructure for enterprises operating in Central and Eastern Europe. On the other hand, DBH provides services to help companies expanding into the markets in North America, Western-Europe and Asia through its extensive international network and local experts. Thirdly, DBH has its own venture capital fund and can provide some companies with financing.
- “Being a corporation just setting foot in Hungary, we were looking for a reliable financial service provider partner with international experience. This is why we have chose the services of DBH Finance.” The core business of the Dutch-owned EST Hungary Ltd. is processing stone materials. They make outdoor and indoor products from raw stone tablets in their production hall in Felsőzsolca.Carlo HolshuijsenManaging Director, EST Hungary
- “The Exact Globe Next solution provided by DBH IT Services makes in-house process management more efficient at Ardagh. This competitive advantage makes us shine among competitors since we can react to customer needs and requests more quickly by using a proficient process management solution. Proper processes generate prompt and correct billing as well, which makes the life of our customers and accountants equally easy and reassuring.”Tamás Somogyi Controller, Ardagh Aluminium Packaging Hungary Kft.
- “For an international company like we are, the Exact Globe ERP solution is a real step forward in the automation of our financial processes, while also facilitating the seamless correspondence between departments. I can check the business processes of any departments anytime, and I can have immediate access to the financial transactions and documents. Regardless if we need group reporting or we have to respect the local legislation, Exact Globe ERP is always at our disposal to make business decisions quickly.”Felix MihaiChief Financial Officer, Iron Mountain
- "DBH SeedStar gave essential knowledge for every startup team in the Seed Star Battle competition. They gave tailor-made advices on our pitches and business development among others given us an outstanding professional experience and values as well.” Ordit is an online meal ordering service based on information and communication technology that revolutionizes the enterprise infrastructure currently on the market.Péter SzendrényiCEO, Ordit
- “In the last years, I’ve been active in the startup scene, mainly in the Netherlands. Because of this, I happily accepted the request of DBH to be part of the jury for their first Seed Star Battle in Hungary. Interesting ideas and enthusiastic presentations in a very inspiring, relaxing atmosphere (the headquarters of Prezi in Budapest): an excellent kick-off, well organized and presented by DBH. Looking forward to the next edition!” Techno-broker is the link between offer and demand in high-tech: business development for high-tech concepts and services in new B-2-B markets, technology search and -brokerage, (inter)national distribution/sales channel development, technology supply to innovation projects and -partnerships. Contacts to and from companies in the Brainport high-tech region.Richard BijlardOwner, Techno-broker
- "Seed Star Battle was a very cheerful event, in such a strong competition it was a glory to be a participant without a high podium glory! We hope the network acquired during this startup program will mean a lot to us in the future." Pontolo is an off-the-shelf cloud-based loyalty system which allows Merchants to launch their own independent loyalty program and track their existing and potential customers. Merchants can also promote their special offers to their users.Márton LonkaiCEO, Pontolo
DBH was founded in 1994 by Hungarian and Dutch local governments and development agencies in the city of Maastricht. It was the first Hungarian company of regional interest, which worked in the field of economic and business development and was established to operate outside the Hungarian borders.