DBH Group provides companies physical infrastructure, business services and manages a venture capital fund.
Our goal is to assist companies in domestic and regional expansion while helping them streamline their operations.
We support early-stage enterprises via first-round capital investment.
Business model of DBH Group has three pillars: it ensures a complete business infrastructure for enterprises operating in Central and Eastern Europe. On the other hand, DBH provides services to help companies expanding into the markets in North America, Western-Europe and Asia through its extensive international network and local experts. Thirdly, DBH has its own venture capital fund and can provide some companies with financing.
- The Silicon Field Regional IT Cluster was found in 2008, actually the number of members is 43. Deployment near the university, with the help of knowledge base the IT enterprises want to attain the critical mass which makes the region an important factor of IT market. Due to the impact of development – according to the plans – Debrecen can become the country’s second pole of ICT. DBH Project Management is taking part as cluster member in the project management.Silicon Field Regional IT Cluster
- “Being a corporation just setting foot in Hungary, we were looking for a reliable financial service provider partner with international experience. This is why we have chose the services of DBH Finance.” The core business of the Dutch-owned EST Hungary Ltd. is processing stone materials. They make outdoor and indoor products from raw stone tablets in their production hall in Felsőzsolca.Carlo HolshuijsenManaging Director, EST Hungary
- “Seed Star Battle was definitely a success and the LawyerUp team hopes that it will continue giving other startups the chance to promote themselves every year. The atmosphere was very supportive yet competitive and they really made all the finalists feel that what they were working on was worthwhile and worth pursuing, regardless of the outcome of the competition.” LawyerUp offers an online legal sourcing tool which provides users with the ability to make a well-informed choice when selecting the right lawyer for their particular legal needs, regardless of geographic location.János VajdaCEO, LawyerUp
- “As an international enterprise the high-tech environment in Infopark was very important to us. Our company works in a special innovative business sector, so we have to be open to innovation, and we have to react flexibly to changes in the market. That is why we chose the serviced offices of DBH, so that we could flexibly adjust our company size to the demands of the market.”Attila ParádiCountry Manager, Alcatel One Touch
- "Seed Star Battle was a very cheerful event, in such a strong competition it was a glory to be a participant without a high podium glory! We hope the network acquired during this startup program will mean a lot to us in the future." Pontolo is an off-the-shelf cloud-based loyalty system which allows Merchants to launch their own independent loyalty program and track their existing and potential customers. Merchants can also promote their special offers to their users.Márton LonkaiCEO, Pontolo
- We are working together with Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County within the framework of the Hungary-Romania Cross-border Co-operation Programme. The general objective of the programme is to bring the different actors – people, economic actors and communities – closer to each other, in order to better exploit opportunities offered by the joint development of the border area.Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County
DBH was founded in 1994 by Hungarian and Dutch local governments and development agencies in the city of Maastricht. It was the first Hungarian company of regional interest, which worked in the field of economic and business development and was established to operate outside the Hungarian borders.