DBH Group provides companies physical infrastructure, business services and manages a venture capital fund.
Our goal is to assist companies in domestic and regional expansion while helping them streamline their operations.
We support early-stage enterprises via first-round capital investment.
Business model of DBH Group has three pillars: it ensures a complete business infrastructure for enterprises operating in Central and Eastern Europe. On the other hand, DBH provides services to help companies expanding into the markets in North America, Western-Europe and Asia through its extensive international network and local experts. Thirdly, DBH has its own venture capital fund and can provide some companies with financing.
- We are working together with Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County within the framework of the Hungary-Romania Cross-border Co-operation Programme. The general objective of the programme is to bring the different actors – people, economic actors and communities – closer to each other, in order to better exploit opportunities offered by the joint development of the border area.Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County
- I really enjoyed the event of Seed Star Battle as a member of the jury. I saw outstanding presentations and excellent ideas. It was really inspiring for me! Thank you!Balázs VinnaiGM Digital Channels Misys
- "DBH SeedStar gave essential knowledge for every startup team in the Seed Star Battle competition. They gave tailor-made advices on our pitches and business development among others given us an outstanding professional experience and values as well.” Ordit is an online meal ordering service based on information and communication technology that revolutionizes the enterprise infrastructure currently on the market.Péter SzendrényiCEO, Ordit
- “As an international enterprise the high-tech environment in Infopark was very important to us. Our company works in a special innovative business sector, so we have to be open to innovation, and we have to react flexibly to changes in the market. That is why we chose the serviced offices of DBH, so that we could flexibly adjust our company size to the demands of the market.”Attila ParádiCountry Manager, Alcatel One Touch
- “In the last years, I’ve been active in the startup scene, mainly in the Netherlands. Because of this, I happily accepted the request of DBH to be part of the jury for their first Seed Star Battle in Hungary. Interesting ideas and enthusiastic presentations in a very inspiring, relaxing atmosphere (the headquarters of Prezi in Budapest): an excellent kick-off, well organized and presented by DBH. Looking forward to the next edition!” Techno-broker is the link between offer and demand in high-tech: business development for high-tech concepts and services in new B-2-B markets, technology search and -brokerage, (inter)national distribution/sales channel development, technology supply to innovation projects and -partnerships. Contacts to and from companies in the Brainport high-tech region.Richard BijlardOwner, Techno-broker
- “The Exact Globe Next solution provided by DBH IT Services makes in-house process management more efficient at Ardagh. This competitive advantage makes us shine among competitors since we can react to customer needs and requests more quickly by using a proficient process management solution. Proper processes generate prompt and correct billing as well, which makes the life of our customers and accountants equally easy and reassuring.”Tamás Somogyi Controller, Ardagh Aluminium Packaging Hungary Kft.
DBH was founded in 1994 by Hungarian and Dutch local governments and development agencies in the city of Maastricht. It was the first Hungarian company of regional interest, which worked in the field of economic and business development and was established to operate outside the Hungarian borders.