DBH Group provides companies physical infrastructure, business services and manages a venture capital fund.
Our goal is to assist companies in domestic and regional expansion while helping them streamline their operations.
We support early-stage enterprises via first-round capital investment.
Business model of DBH Group has three pillars: it ensures a complete business infrastructure for enterprises operating in Central and Eastern Europe. On the other hand, DBH provides services to help companies expanding into the markets in North America, Western-Europe and Asia through its extensive international network and local experts. Thirdly, DBH has its own venture capital fund and can provide some companies with financing.
- “Our law firm works in the fields of telecommunications, IT, and real estate, so we were looking for an office where our potential clients would work, in a representative environment with high-quality design. The services of DBH have great added value, and are ideal for small, but quickly expanding companies. The offices are immediately available and ready for use, so they are the optimal choice for firms who would rather concentrate on core business than administration, and are very much ready to grow.”Dr. Balázs LohnManaging Director, Lohn Law Firm
- “For an international company like we are, the Exact Globe ERP solution is a real step forward in the automation of our financial processes, while also facilitating the seamless correspondence between departments. I can check the business processes of any departments anytime, and I can have immediate access to the financial transactions and documents. Regardless if we need group reporting or we have to respect the local legislation, Exact Globe ERP is always at our disposal to make business decisions quickly.”Felix MihaiChief Financial Officer, Iron Mountain
- “Being a corporation just setting foot in Hungary, we were looking for a reliable financial service provider partner with international experience. This is why we have chose the services of DBH Finance.” The core business of the Dutch-owned EST Hungary Ltd. is processing stone materials. They make outdoor and indoor products from raw stone tablets in their production hall in Felsőzsolca.Carlo HolshuijsenManaging Director, EST Hungary
- "Thank you for the opportunity and the support we received from both human and professional sides at Seed Star Battle! What we consider particularly important is that the competition gave face to investors, thereby bringing them closer to the entrepreneurs." Small Window Garden is a modular and scalable hydroponic system for the hobby gardener with online community support.Levente VörössCo-Founder, Small Window Garden
- "DBH SeedStar gave essential knowledge for every startup team in the Seed Star Battle competition. They gave tailor-made advices on our pitches and business development among others given us an outstanding professional experience and values as well.” Ordit is an online meal ordering service based on information and communication technology that revolutionizes the enterprise infrastructure currently on the market.Péter SzendrényiCEO, Ordit
- “High quality personal business relationships are very important for Bumet Hungary Ltd. This is why we have chosen the services of DBH Finance, as they perform their full-range financial and accounting services customized, tailor-made to clients’ personal needs.” The core business activity of Bumet Hungary Ltd. is developing, manufacturing and assembling sheet metal parts and complete assemblies, as well as tool manufacturing. Our corporation possesses the broad range of technical knowledge, several years of experience and high level of professionalism that are necessary for product developement. As the result of this, we have an extensive domestic and international customer base.Theo KuppensManaging Director, Bumet Hungary
DBH was founded in 1994 by Hungarian and Dutch local governments and development agencies in the city of Maastricht. It was the first Hungarian company of regional interest, which worked in the field of economic and business development and was established to operate outside the Hungarian borders.