The Business Model, developed by the DBH Group, has three pillars. On the one hand, it ensures a complete business infrastructure for enterprises operating in Central and Eastern Europe; on the other hand, DBH provides services to help companies expanding into the markets in North America, Western-Europe and Asia through its extensive international network and local experts. Thirdly, DBH has its own venture capital fund and can provide some companies with financing.
The DBH Business Model was considered so successful, it received 1st prize at the national competition of the European Enterprise Award in 2010.
Business Infrastructure in Central Eastern Europe
The DBH Group operates a comprehensive business infrastructure (serviced offices, serviced industrial facilities, IT) and professional consultants (finance, taxation, IT, project management and IT) in Central and Eastern Europe (in Austria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia).
DBH’s goal is to assist companies in domestic and regional expansion while helping them optimize their operations. Our services allow our partners to concentrate on their core business activity while our experts with local knowledge and international experience and our modern business infrastructure ensure the ideal business environment for them. We provide what our customers demand; outfitted offices, customized industrial environment, IT infrastructure, local tax experts, administrative experts and secretarial services.
The main advantages of our business services:
- Local expertise
- International experience
- Modern infrastructure
- Extensive regional and international business network
Regional and international business network
Because of our extensive regional and international business network and our local experts, we provide our partners expanding to Western Europe, North America and Asia with essential services required for their successful market entrance. Our professionals have extensive business relationships in North American, Asian and Western European markets and through our international partner organizations, we provide a modern business environment (accounting, serviced offices, project management, IT) for our customers.
Venture capital investment
The DBH Group’s own venture capital fund is managed by the DBH Investment Venture Capital Fund Management Plc. The main task of the venture capital fund is to provide capital to finance activities promoting the dynamic growth of enterprises. The most frequently supported activities involve research and development, product development or financing the entrance into international markets.
- The Silicon Field Regional IT Cluster was found in 2008, actually the number of members is 43. Deployment near the university, with the help of knowledge base the IT enterprises want to attain the critical mass which makes the region an important factor of IT market. Due to the impact of development – according to the plans – Debrecen can become the country’s second pole of ICT. DBH Project Management is taking part as cluster member in the project management.Silicon Field Regional IT Cluster
- We are working together with Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County within the framework of the Hungary-Romania Cross-border Co-operation Programme. The general objective of the programme is to bring the different actors – people, economic actors and communities – closer to each other, in order to better exploit opportunities offered by the joint development of the border area.Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County
- "Seed Star Battle was a very cheerful event, in such a strong competition it was a glory to be a participant without a high podium glory! We hope the network acquired during this startup program will mean a lot to us in the future." Pontolo is an off-the-shelf cloud-based loyalty system which allows Merchants to launch their own independent loyalty program and track their existing and potential customers. Merchants can also promote their special offers to their users.Márton LonkaiCEO, Pontolo
- “Our law firm works in the fields of telecommunications, IT, and real estate, so we were looking for an office where our potential clients would work, in a representative environment with high-quality design. The services of DBH have great added value, and are ideal for small, but quickly expanding companies. The offices are immediately available and ready for use, so they are the optimal choice for firms who would rather concentrate on core business than administration, and are very much ready to grow.”Dr. Balázs LohnManaging Director, Lohn Law Firm
- “Seed Star Battle was definitely a success and the LawyerUp team hopes that it will continue giving other startups the chance to promote themselves every year. The atmosphere was very supportive yet competitive and they really made all the finalists feel that what they were working on was worthwhile and worth pursuing, regardless of the outcome of the competition.” LawyerUp offers an online legal sourcing tool which provides users with the ability to make a well-informed choice when selecting the right lawyer for their particular legal needs, regardless of geographic location.János VajdaCEO, LawyerUp
- “The Exact Globe Next solution provided by DBH IT Services makes in-house process management more efficient at Ardagh. This competitive advantage makes us shine among competitors since we can react to customer needs and requests more quickly by using a proficient process management solution. Proper processes generate prompt and correct billing as well, which makes the life of our customers and accountants equally easy and reassuring.”Tamás Somogyi Controller, Ardagh Aluminium Packaging Hungary Kft.
- I really enjoyed the event of Seed Star Battle as a member of the jury. I saw outstanding presentations and excellent ideas. It was really inspiring for me! Thank you!Balázs VinnaiGM Digital Channels Misys
- “For international companies like ourselves with complex requirements in terms of local and group reporting, Exact Globe Next is giving us the necessary support to be able to provide necessary reporting. Using standard Exact Globe Next reports or one of the native reporting tools I was always ahead of my reporting activity which used to be really time consuming. Also, having all finance processes in one place is giving me the comfort that what I report to local authorities or my management from the group are the real data. Either we are talking about bookkeeping, cash flow or stock transactions, Exact Globe Next is one single solution, integrating all these processes and giving a 360° view of our business.”Clara Chirculescu Chief Financial Officer, UBD
- “For an international company like we are, the Exact Globe ERP solution is a real step forward in the automation of our financial processes, while also facilitating the seamless correspondence between departments. I can check the business processes of any departments anytime, and I can have immediate access to the financial transactions and documents. Regardless if we need group reporting or we have to respect the local legislation, Exact Globe ERP is always at our disposal to make business decisions quickly.”Felix MihaiChief Financial Officer, Iron Mountain
- “High quality personal business relationships are very important for Bumet Hungary Ltd. This is why we have chosen the services of DBH Finance, as they perform their full-range financial and accounting services customized, tailor-made to clients’ personal needs.” The core business activity of Bumet Hungary Ltd. is developing, manufacturing and assembling sheet metal parts and complete assemblies, as well as tool manufacturing. Our corporation possesses the broad range of technical knowledge, several years of experience and high level of professionalism that are necessary for product developement. As the result of this, we have an extensive domestic and international customer base.Theo KuppensManaging Director, Bumet Hungary