DBH Business Services will be attending the 4th annual Workout & Restructuring conference which is taking place in Vienna on 19-20 May. László Stickl, Managing Director of DBH Business Services, will be presenting a case study on a successful turnaround story in the tech industry at the end of the second day of the conference.
The 4th annual Workout & Restructuring summit brings together leading international players to discuss opportunities and challenges in the Central European region.
Taking place on 19-20 May at the Austria Trend Hotel Park Royal Palace, Vienna, this event attracts Restructuring & NPL-focussed professionals from around Europe with a particular focus on Austria & Germany, CEE, the Adriatic, the Baltics, the Balkans and CIS.
The conference will include blocks focusing on:
- Bank Restructuring and consolidation
- Analysis of Regional Economic indicators
- NPL transactions and Investor appetite in the region
- Analysis of the Automotive & Coal Industries
- Single Credit transactions
- Turnaround, Operational & Financial Restructuring
- Focus on specific countries including; Romania, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Austria, etc.
- Interactive Case Studies & Panel discussions
- Cross Border Restructuring
- Bankruptcy & Forum Shopping
László Stickl, Managing Director of DBH Business Services, will be presenting a case study on a successful turnaround story in the tech industry at the end of the second day of the conference.
His presentation will cover the following topics:
- Effective restructuring of finance related departments
- Successful HR – striking a balance between current and new employees and management
- Involvement of venture capital – how and why?
Come and meet us at the venue or contact us prior to the event to arrange a meeting. For more information about the conference or to book a meeting with László Stickl, contact us!
Workout & Restructuring 2016
Venue: Austria Trend Hotel Park Royal Palace Vienna
Dates: 19 – 20 May