DBH SeedStar is a Dutch-Hungarian incubator and accelerator. As a member of DBH Group with 20+ years of international investment experience we are assisting the development of Hungarian seed-stage companies with international breakout opportunity. Our goal is to make Hungarian startups more predictable and attractive for international venture capital.
Our focus is on early/seed stage companies that are working on their first minimal viable products. The aim of our activity is to help startups successfully pass the early stage development phase, fine-tune their businesses and enhance their chance of entering and staying in the market after the incubation process ends. We prepare startups for scaling within our tailor made acceleration program. This program is focusing on startups that are ready to validate their product, find new investments and partners on a foreign market as the Netherlands or as next step in the US. We are looking for companies that have a significant, sustainable market advantage, a determined team, eagerness to reach milestones.
We are the only accelerator that has literally tightened the CEE region together with the Netherlands, and one of the world’s most innovative Brainport region and Eindhoven. Our business model lies on a simple idea that if you make innovation internationally mobile and you add great startups and excellent mentors to the system, MAGIC happens. Our massive network of people, 20 years of VC and international business development experience and unique portfolio of services, makes DBH SeedStar one of a kind business accelerator.
- "Thank you for the opportunity and the support we received from both human and professional sides at Seed Star Battle! What we consider particularly important is that the competition gave face to investors, thereby bringing them closer to the entrepreneurs." Small Window Garden is a modular and scalable hydroponic system for the hobby gardener with online community support.Levente VörössCo-Founder, Small Window Garden
- I really enjoyed the event of Seed Star Battle as a member of the jury. I saw outstanding presentations and excellent ideas. It was really inspiring for me! Thank you!Balázs VinnaiGM Digital Channels Misys
- “Seed Star Battle was definitely a success and the LawyerUp team hopes that it will continue giving other startups the chance to promote themselves every year. The atmosphere was very supportive yet competitive and they really made all the finalists feel that what they were working on was worthwhile and worth pursuing, regardless of the outcome of the competition.” LawyerUp offers an online legal sourcing tool which provides users with the ability to make a well-informed choice when selecting the right lawyer for their particular legal needs, regardless of geographic location.János VajdaCEO, LawyerUp
- "Seed Star Battle was a very cheerful event, in such a strong competition it was a glory to be a participant without a high podium glory! We hope the network acquired during this startup program will mean a lot to us in the future." Pontolo is an off-the-shelf cloud-based loyalty system which allows Merchants to launch their own independent loyalty program and track their existing and potential customers. Merchants can also promote their special offers to their users.Márton LonkaiCEO, Pontolo
- "DBH SeedStar gave essential knowledge for every startup team in the Seed Star Battle competition. They gave tailor-made advices on our pitches and business development among others given us an outstanding professional experience and values as well.” Ordit is an online meal ordering service based on information and communication technology that revolutionizes the enterprise infrastructure currently on the market.Péter SzendrényiCEO, Ordit
- “In the last years, I’ve been active in the startup scene, mainly in the Netherlands. Because of this, I happily accepted the request of DBH to be part of the jury for their first Seed Star Battle in Hungary. Interesting ideas and enthusiastic presentations in a very inspiring, relaxing atmosphere (the headquarters of Prezi in Budapest): an excellent kick-off, well organized and presented by DBH. Looking forward to the next edition!” Techno-broker is the link between offer and demand in high-tech: business development for high-tech concepts and services in new B-2-B markets, technology search and -brokerage, (inter)national distribution/sales channel development, technology supply to innovation projects and -partnerships. Contacts to and from companies in the Brainport high-tech region.Richard BijlardOwner, Techno-broker
Managing Director, DBH Investment
He is a Vice President of the Hungarian Association for Innovation and a Member of the Board of the Hungarian Biotechnology Association.View profile
Group Sales Manager, DBH Group
Risk Manager, DBH Investment
Business Unit Director, DBH SeedStar
Adrienn Ujfalusi gratuated at Miskolc University in Business Economics. She worked at an NGO as International Economic and Social Project Director. In her volunteer position she started to work for RTE Adviesgroep where she gained hands on experience in innovation and subsidy consulting. She has 7+ years experience of development of business and incubator concepts to support innovative start-ups and growers. She is responsible...View profile
Business Unit Director, DBH Project Management
Between 2003 and 2006 he was a Business Development Manager at DBH Holland in the Netherlands. Since 2007 he has worked for DBH Project Management as a Project Director. Since 2015 he is the Business Unit Director of DBH Project Management.View profile
Business Unit Director, DBH Finance
Attila Szarvas graduated in 2005 as an Economic Agricultural Engineer majoring in finance and accountancy at the University of Debrecen.View profile
Seed Star Battle
Accelerate with us now!